Home » Disaster Preparedness » Global Crisis
Global Crisis or Food Shortage
A global crisis or food shortage is never a pleasant thought
ESPECIALLY so, if our OWN shelves are bare of food.
If that is the case, there are simple ways to remedy that, with minimal investment.
We've talked quite a bit on our website here about storing food, canning food and growing your own food etc, but we also realize that for some people that is not an option.
For them, there is a wonderful solution in the form of food buckets.
The Coming Famine
We have done some research on some other methods of survival food in
preparation of a global crisis, and came across some unique survival
Now we realize there are a TON of survival food packs available on the internet and we have added some of our favorites to our food packs page here, but also wanted to add a brief review on the buckets we found.
It doesn't really
matter WHAT method of food storage we pick. What matters is that we
HAVE EXTRA FOOD ON HAND AT ALL TIMES! In the event of a global crisis
or food shortage in America, there is only a matter of time before it
affects us in one way or another.
Survival Food Buckets Review
Each bucket has a week's supply of food for FOUR people or a MONTH'S supply for one person.
Each package of food is packed in an air-tight, nitrogen packed, Mylar pouch preserving your food for a long shelf life. (or bucket life!
In fact, each bucket has a storage life of up to TWENTY-FIVE YEARS!
Easy and quick to serve - you only add water and heat. Ready in less than 15 minutes.
100% vegetarian for longer shelf life but still PACKED with proteins and nutrients.
Stefan Mamula tried the meals on his kids. They ate nothing but the survival food meals for four days and his kids loved it!
Because your food is stored in a bucket, it is easy to grab it in a hurry, if you have to leave quickly or evacuate.
To find out how many buckets your family needs visit the official survival food buckets page.
Here is What Will Likely Happen in a Global Crisis Food Shortage
- Day One... mahem at the grocery stores and fights over food.
- Day Two or Three..Most people have enough food for a few days but everyone is on edge and eating lightly.
- Day Four and Five... people are running out of food. Neighbors are knocking on each other's door, asking for food or wanting to barter.
- Day 10...small bands are forming, robbing and breaking in for food or valuables.
- Day 15 - 20... people are starting to get weak or die. Friends are turning into strangers and suspicious of each other....
- And you don't have the government to depend on because if there is a global food crisis, there IS NO FOOD.
While it is a bleak and ugly picture, there ARE ways you can prepare
your family for these things, and one of them is to have several of
these survival food buckets on hand.
Urban Survival Made Simple For You
Some Great Survival Books
Food Storage Ideas
Global Crisis Food Storage list