How to Choose the Best Survival Kits for YOUR Needs…
You Can Also Make Your Own Kits
There are so many different kinds of survival kits available online (or offline) that sometimes it can be overwhelming to know which emergency kit is the best fit for YOUR needs.
But for most people, the overwhelmed feeling comes from just not knowing WHAT to get or HOW to get started.
We have added a list of the different KINDS of emergency kits that can be used for various preparedness needs below.
So I would suggest, get educated on WHAT you want to prepare for…. and then get a plan in place.
If that means simply purchasing some basic survival kits then do so.
You will be miles ahead of 95% of your fellow Americans by simply having something on hand to see you thru a few days while you sort out the bigger picture.
There will be enough chaos in the area if there is a sudden economic breakdown or if there is a threat of nuclear attack, without US scrambling around trying to figure out an exit plan!
This amazing preparedness kit will last a family of four for almost three months… or if you are by yourself, it would probably last close to a year!
Although we recommend having a ‘survive in place’plan in the making, having something like this as a backup for supplies is a great ‘set-my-mind-at-ease-er!
There is simply NO WAY anyone can be TOTALLY prepared for the devastation of what an earthquake can do as Nothing prepares you for the loss of family members and your belongings…
But there ARE some simple skills we can learn to make it easier to survive such disasters and to help others when the need arises.
List of Preparedness Kits
- 72 Hour Kits … a list of things you will want to have in a simple 72 hour survival plan.
- First Aid Kits… how to make your own.
- Basic Kit to have in the car… it is fairly easy to make your own car kit, but they can also be purchased.
- Emergency Kits for Pets… yes, you can even buy emergency pet kits!
- And maybe the most important of all…Food Kits… can’t survive very long without food!
- Supplies List
- Bug Out VEHICLE!… this would be MY favorite kind of bug out plan or emergency survival getaway!